Landscape Design Services Asheville NC
Asheville is a beautiful place to live and own a home. If you own property in south Asheville or Hendersonville, you know the importance of making sure your landscape matches the natural beauty of western North Carolina. The possibilities for your outdoor spaces are endless, and Garrett’s Landscape is here to bring your ideal yard to life. With over 30 years of experience, our designers know exactly what is best for any Asheville area landscape.
Landscape Design Services Asheville, NC
One of the keys to creating the perfect outdoor space for you and your family is landscape design. Some questions to ask during the design process include:
- Do I want a well-manicured lawn or natural space?
- What plants will thrive in western North Carolina?
- Should my outdoor living space include seating, a covered patio, an outdoor kitchen, fire pits, etc.?
- Does my yard need better lighting?
- Do I plan to install irrigation?
- Does water drain from my yard effectively?
- Does my yard require finish grading?
- How can I control erosion?
- What maintenance will be required now and in the future?
- How much maintenance am I comfortable doing myself?
At Garrett’s Landscape, we will help you and your family work through these questions and more to help design the landscape that you and your family will love. Once you have decided on a design, we can help carry out every part of the project including landscape installation, grading, drainage, erosion control, retaining walls, and lighting We offer a wide variety of landscape design and maintenance services to help make your landscape thrive.
If you own property in Hendersonville, Asheville, Fletcher, Arden, Brevard, or anywhere in the Asheville area, give Garrett’s Landscape a call for more information about designing the perfect outdoor space. We have the experience and knowledge to design a landscape you will cherish and maintain its beauty through the year. Let us help you make your yard a special place to spend time with those who matter most.